Check out ThingTech openings.
Looking for a work place you can call home? We offer opportunity and camaraderie all rolled into one.
Why work at ThingTech?
- On-site amentities & services
- Bright workspace with a view
- Health benefits
- Self-managed, flexible PTO
- Wicked smart colleagues
- Casual dress
- Many walkable restaurants
- 401 (K) option
- Create the user-facing functionality that makes our precision asset management solutions easy-to-learn and easy-to-use—giving our organization the ability to deliver value promised.
- Maintain current code health of the platform.
- Report to the chief technology officer and work collaboratively with the solution management and customer success teams, as well as other senior front-end developers.
- 2+ years building applications with ReactJS.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Hooks, Socket.io, Material-UI, PostgreSQL.
- Proven ability to ship features quickly, with a knack for connecting back-end technology to users in an inviting way.
- Desire to be part of a cohesive team focused on success.
If you have the know how we need, send your name, phone number and resume to email@example.com.